Monday, February 27, 2012

Awesome Friends and Family!

Sooo I was surprised this weekend with a few AMAZING gifts from a great family friend Joyce and her sweet Daughter for the baby! We were given a wonderful Breast Pump (all accessories and a great carrying bag), an adorable reversible nursing cover, and a boppie!!! The boppie was definitely on the top of my list for things I reallllly wanted :D Here they are!

Cant tell but it's green!



Both sides of the reversible nursery cover

Aren't they great?!I'm so thankful! :D

This week:
EDD/How far along? 17 weeks 3 days
Symptoms check-in: Feeling great!
Aversions/Cravings: No aversions; but I've wanted chocolate covered strawberries!
Any Appointments? Not until 3/13
Weight check-in: 114
Any baby-related purchases/nursery progress? No purchases!
Team green/boy/girl? Team Green!
Names if you feel like sharing: We love Noah for a boy, and Brooklyn (Brooke) for a girl; but nothing is decided on
Best thing to happen the past week/worst? We spent the weekend with my brother Josh and had such a great time! 

And here's an updated photo of the growing belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment