Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nursery Ideas

Well since we're Team Green (not finding out the sex of the baby) it has lead to many questions from our friends and family about our ideas for a nursery theme or what to buy?! DON'T PANIC PEOPLE! :D I have found some photos for my personal inspiration! As follows....


(all photos are property of Etsy artists and are not mine)



We are looking to use: natural and neutral colors- browns,whites, greens, yellows
some type of wall decal for art (Im personally loving the big tree :)) 
and possibly a reoccurring animal through the room.

So far, I have not looked into purchasing anything because its very early but I've gotten a lot of questions so I thought I'd share! :D I'm already chomping at the bit to start a nursery so I cannot wait until we're in our new home and able to start decorating! We're very fortunate that my parents have a home for us to rent in Bulverde! We'll be moving in between March and April to a 4 Br 3 bath home and have the ability to buy if that's Gods plan for us. But until then we have the green light to make whatever improvements needed and make ourselves at home! I cant wait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment