Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Questions


Everyone is full of great questions! Here are some for the curious- and to pass the time till honey gets home from class!!
What were your 1st symptoms?  nausea, exhaustion, very small bladder :)
Who did you tell first?  Cory and then my mom!
My 1st reaction:  freaking out.  And not in a “I’m excited to be pregnant” kind of way either.  Really scared.
Due Date:  Aug 3rd 2012
Do you know the sex?  No we're waiting! 
Any names?  These are written in the baby book's "consideration list"
Brooklyn Skye, Kyleigh Rose, Caden and Noah.
Im pretty sure we're dead set on Noah 
Will the baby have siblings?  Two big sister's!!
Hey Guys!

Have you felt the baby move?  Yes! Baby moves every day pretty much and tap dances on my bladder in the mornings
Do you have any cravings?  I cant really say I've had crazy cravings, just fruit, juices, and Sushi!!! :D Im drooling now thanks. OH and my meme's macaroni and cheese
Do you have any mood swings?  No- I  have cried once though... where I felt really stupid after :)
Formula or Breastfeeding?  I’m going to try to be all about the boob, even though it sort of frightens me.  I know it’s best, so I will definitely try it and hope that it works.
Have you bought anything for the baby yet? No! We're still early
When did you start to show?  Hmm, I definitely look a lot bigger than the picture I posted, but i'd say between week 15 and 18
How long could you wear your regular clothes?  I still can, as long as I wear the belly band over my regular pants
Home or Hospital?  North Central Baptist Hospital :) 
Natural or Medicated birth?  I want the epidural.  For sure.
Who will be in the delivery room with you?  I have not completely decided. I definitely don't want a crowd
Do you think you will need a C-section?  I sure hope not.  But my doctor always mentions it in relation to how small my hips are, and how huge I was at birth
Will you let anyone video tape the birth?  Ummm Heck no. 
Who will help you with the baby after the birth?  I'm sure we will have lots of help from family!
What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?  Getting away with murder- haha and by that I mean Cory spoils me and is extra protective. He's so giving naturally but with baby cooking he goes above and beyond every day.
What is the worst thing about being pregnant?  Feeling large, belly hair, I have a stretch-mark, not looking cute in certain clothes I loved, and just feeling really unattractive can make me sad, And not getting to do things fun and spontaneous.
What’s one thing you miss doing since being pregnant?  I cant lie- I've wanted a drink the entire time  
Do you still feel attractive?  Not really. Very rarely I'll have an "Oh my belly looks cute in this shirt moment" and then it goes away.
Have you had your baby shower yet?  No way. Not sure Im having one but we'll see.
Have other questions? Leave them in a comment and I'll try to answer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment